WysAdvice

WysAdvice

Friday, September 5, 2014

All about WysAdvice

Welcome to WysAdvice!


                                          

 Hi There! My name is Jacquelyn and I am the owner of WysAdvice.  (For those of you that have absolutely no idea how to pronounce the name of the company, its pronounced "wise advice".) Just a little info about myself, I've been working in the beauty & health industry for over 12 years now. I co-own a beauty supply store however I decided to move onto bigger and better things. Although I love what I do I wanted to be able to be able to pass on some of my knowledge along with being able to show you all of the amazing products that I have access to that most of you do not know about.  
  Along with all of that my main passion; to help my clients find the the best Beauty, Health & Fitness products out there so that you can be YOU.  Being comfortable and happy with who you are and what you look like is a very important thing in life.  Now, I'm not saying you have to look like a Victoria's Secret Model or Brad Pitt in order to be happy.  I personally am far from the body of a Victoria's Secret Model, however I have been able to use the right products, treatments, and advice I've gotten over the years to where I am happy with who I am and what I look like. 
   With that being said, I've decided to help pass on all that advice to you. I have put together an amazing team that has conducted research on some of my favorite products, gone through as many outside reviews as we can, along with testing them and reviewing them ourselves so that you know as much as you possibly can before you purchase the product.  Not that we don't trust all those commercials & magazines with supermodels and celebrities talking about how great the product is, but sometimes its nice to hear it from people that are just your average joe.  

                                                   So, go on....be whoever YOU want to be.

                                                           -Jacquelyn Wysowski


No comments:

Post a Comment