WysAdvice

WysAdvice

Saturday, September 6, 2014

The life of someone with thinning hair





  You're walking through a crowd. Your thick luscious long wavy locks are flowing gently perfectly outlining your face.
 Everyone that passes by you can't take their eyes off of you.
3 words, YOU ARE HAPPY.   

 Then you wake up. Look in the mirror and see that dry and thin hair you've somehow managed to grow.  You take a brush to it to try and organize this mess before anyone sees you even though you live alone and really who is gonna see you.  Its worse.  The slight volume your sleep managed to give your hair has disappeared and you're left with hopelessness.
  You think of all the options that you've already gone through a million times in your heard but you're hoping that maybe just one more time of going through everything it will change. Weaved in extensions are just not in your budget. Especially every 3-4 months? No way. And those darn clip on ones, well your hair is so thin that the clips show, let alone the fear of that embarrassing moment where one falls out in public for everyone to see. Next option.  Home remedies that don't end up working for you, extra vitamins, thickening shampoo, nothing works. 
  I know exactly how this feels because I go through this on a daily basis, it sucks. I feel like I have tried it all! So trust me when I tell you I've done my research in this area.  I have a few different products that I have found that has helped me so hopefully they will help you too.

1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I swear by this stuff (If you have read my other posts you may have noticed) Take about 2 teaspoons of olive oil and warm it up SLIGHTLY. Maybe throw it in the microwave for a few seconds. Next take the oil, flip your head/hair upside down and massage it into your roots. I normally do this at night and sleep with the oil in my hair, but at least leave it in for an hour before washing it out.  My favorite is the Kirkland Signature Bottle 2 Liters for less than $25.

2. Hairmax Lasercomb - If you have a little extra room in your budget this baby is amazing!  Laser therapy is the new IT thing. It helps with hair loss and thinning and is FDA approved.  Lexington makes 3 different Lasercombs, my favorite is the Pro 12 beam Lasercomb for $445.  However they also offer the Lux 9 for $380 and the Advanced 7 for $285

3.  Viviscal - This product is in pill formal that you take daily.  It helps promote hair growth and fullness. It is 100% drug free which is wonderful, last thing we need is to put even more medicine of some sort into our body. The only side effects.....nail growth. That it, I think we all can handle a pesky side effect like that. The ones that I use are the Viviscal Extra Strength 30day (60 pill) pack for only $40.  

No comments:

Post a Comment