WysAdvice

WysAdvice

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Laser Hair Removal - is it for you?

LASER HAIR REMOVAL FROM HOME!?!?




    When I first saw the price on this Laser Hair Removing Device I was baffled, why spend that much when razors are so much less, plus its not like shaving was that much of a pain to deal with everyday. However, after thinking more and more about it I really wasn't too fond of shaving. The time it takes in the shower, not just the time but the water it uses, the potential nics or cuts I may get especially in those sensitive bikini areas are just the worst. The razor bumps I may get afterwards, regardless of what product I've used to specifically NOT get them they seem to still pop up anyways. And then the cost of the razors....  
   Sure $17.99 every month to 2 months really isn't THAT much but then when you add that up for the year that's $108 a year just on razors and that's if you're able to make a 4pack last 2 full months, most of us cannot do that.  If you're buying a 4pack every month you're looking at $216 a year. The laser device was starting to look better and better.
 The after researching the Tria Laser 4x I realized just how amazing this baby is.  It has been awarded by InStyle as a "Best Beauty Buy", plus it is the first FDA-cleared laser available for home use! Another point in the pro column.  Also, this device uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to target and permanently disable the hair follicle for permanent results. A Laser that doctors use but in the privacy and comfort of my own? Yes, please!
   Then I went back to the cost of this thing, $549 shipped to me. Ugh, why so much?!? Then I realized, I am going to save money on the cost of the extra water I had been using just to shave, no need to worry about buying shaving creams, razor bump help products, and best of all no need to buy RAZORS! That alone will save me at the very least $200 in my first year. That is about 40% of the cost of this laser. And my savings on razors and all the other necessities that come into shaving will roll onto the next year and the year after that....And so on.
  In my eyes, TOTALLY worth it!  Everyone that I have talked to that uses it loves it as well.  So get yours and start saving today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment